What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Your consent applies to the following domains: hyeducation.co.uk
Cookie declaration last updated on 10/5/20 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||hyeducation.co.uk||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|rc::c||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||hyeducation.co.uk||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||hyeducation.co.uk||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||hyeducation.co.uk||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookiebot|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 years||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products or events across multiple websites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for measurement of advertisement efforts and facilitates payment of referral-fees between websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|rc::a||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website./td>||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::b||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|test_cookie||Google Inc.||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|dsI3CNCWpIABEM3hzoMD,01618041144||hyeducation.co.uk||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|dsI3CNCWpIABEM3hzoMD,01618041144_expiresAt||hyeducation.co.uk||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|